Saturday 21 July 2012

Getting ready for you........


 I was searching inspiration among my existing stamp set and Bubblebella managed to caught my eyes.  This is a simple and easy card which took me less than an hour to complete. 

I have coloured my Bubblebella with copic colours, Red, Cool Neutral and Light Blue (added a hint of colour for the skin tone or maybe I should not). I have also added a little glitter on the bubbles.  
But most important, I have fun when I am making the card.

Love,
Maria

Supplies List:-
Bubblebella

Sew

Type

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and those bubbles look great all shiny:) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bathing beauty, ME...I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card, Maria! The glittery bubbles are super fun and I like the colors that you chose--refreshing! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again. I love to stop by your blog for my daily inspiration. Love your works very much. Thank you for sharing your world with us. Xoxo

      Delete