Sunday 12 August 2012

Waiting for you......



Love this week challenge by CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. Hmm....I love their challenge every week and love to browse on other entries works too. This is where I get my inspiration too. I must said all the entries works are just marvelous and beautiful. The design teams must be having difficult times to choose the winner. 

Here is my entry for this week. 

Handmade Cards, Papertrey Ink, Hanging Out , Hearts , Just Sittin here thinking of you
Just Sittin' here thinking of you (Front View)

Handmade Cards, Papertrey Ink, Hanging Out , Hearts , Just Sittin here thinking of you
Side View

Handmade Cards, Papertrey Ink, Hanging Out , Hearts , Just Sittin here thinking of you
Close up
I have added the glossy accent on my heart die to accentuate my heart. I am using Close to my heart - True Happiness - Grass stamp for the grass. I have stamp the grass twice (lighter and darker colour) so you can see the shadow effect on the grass.
I love the PTI stamps and dies and also AmyR sentiments. They matched well together. The above card is so chilling and relax.

 Just like the sentiments said...
I am just sitting here thinking of you!


Have a great weekend !

Love,
Maria  

Supply List:- 








14 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love all the stamping details and the glossy accents added the perfect touch to the heart. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! Still love your Superman sign. Super super cute ! XOXO...

      Delete
  2. How cute is all that washing! Your card is just adorable and I love it, Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. You are so smart...killing two birds with one stone ! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Great card- love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you card...so crisp looking and the colors are vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Jodi...If I can I want the card to smell like "clean linen"...maybe I have to keep dreaming ...Thank you for stopping by. XOXO

      Delete
  5. Wowza! This is way beyond cute!! Love, love, love! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is so darling and although at first glance it looks really simple, it's easy to tell that you put a LOT of work into it! It really jumped out at me from the gallery! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for noticing that...I thought it was easy ..I was con by myself...XOXO

      Delete
  7. Darling! I love the dashed green border around the edge. Eye-popping!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment....I love the PTI green moss paper..XOXO

      Delete