Thursday 12 July 2012

Paper Smooches July Challenge - You're Special

Paper Smooches July Challenge - You're Special





You're Special

This is the first time I entered Paper Smooches Challenge.
 I have limited Paper Smooches stamp collection. Better start now then never.

It has been raining and cloudy weather in Brisbane for quite sometime. I purposely coloured the  Daisy with bright yellow with a touch of glitter pen (atyou Spica -Clear). 
Bright yellow remind me of Sunshine and Sunshine remind me of WARM, FUN and HAPPY.

I hope this card will bring the same effect to recipient too.

Love,
Maria

Supplies List:
Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler

Flourishes - Gerber Daisy

Papertrey Ink - Kraft Cardstock

Authentique - Free Bird - Nest - Comfort and Familiar 6 x 6 paper pad
atyou Spica - Clear





4 comments:

  1. Maria - what a lovely take on the sketch! I really like the way you used flowers for the curved element. The recipient is sure to love those bright, cheery colors. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kimberly for you lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your large sentiment with that little butterfly! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your compliment - Savannah :P

    ReplyDelete