Sunday 5 August 2012

Bookmark for my bookworm hubby....




My dear hubby loved to read book...lots of it. He read while waiting for me, read in the car, read before bed, read while advertisement on, read in the toilet ...if he can read while sleeping he will. He love his books. All his book look like brand new book even after reading it several time. He loves his book very much. Sometime I am wonder he love me more or his books. I was never allowed to read his books because I tend to bend or fold the page. Well...sometime I do it purposely to make him angry.
 I love to see his reaction as he won't able to sleep or concentrate because he keep on thinking how to remove the fold line.
He will use sales receipt or tags from cloth to used as bookmark. Hence I decided to make him a fun and happy colour bookmark. 
I love the quote by MFT and they should made more of this type of stamp.  
If anyone know these type of stamps, whichever the brand, please let me know. Love to collect these type of stamps. 
So inspirational. 

 Love,
Maria

Supply List:-






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmark Maria!

    Here is the set that the sentiment was from: http://shopverve.com/vv-08-030.html

    Beautiful You by Verve. Thanks for stopping by. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlena...Many of their stamp are on sale at the moment. You come on the right time. Love their sentiments. Thanks again...xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hello Maria, this is delightful! I have a 7 year old daughter who also loves to read and will use anything for a bookmark so I make her a new one every now and then with something fun on it :) I am so glad you could play along with you challenge at The Stamp Spot, I will enquire with Michelle as to some sentimental stamps we can get instore. I hope you can play again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica...my husband is those traditional people for appreciate really book and don't like Kindle. No offense to kindle. His believe books should be in paper. He enjoy the feeling of holding a book rather like a tablet. He love the smell of new and old books too. Thank you making the recommendation to Michelle.

      Delete
  3. Hi Maria, I love this bookmark so clean and fresh looking and that sentiment is perfect. I am sure your husband will appreciate and love it. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot and I hope you will participate in the September challenge spots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea and such a great use of the 'Spots' for this month!!!
    I bet your DH loved it.

    That little apple at the bottom is very cute.

    Trish
    TSS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trish for your lovely comments...XOXO

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous bookmark Maria. Love the sentiment. I too am a book lover and don't like to bend the pages. My son has encouraged me to embrace technology so I do have an ereader, which I now love, but I do still like a hard copy and the smell of old and new books.

    Thanks so much for joining the monthly challenge at The Stamp Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I know exactly what your husband is like.... I am a self confessed bibliophile... I ALWAYS have a book with me... I read on public transport, while waiting for dinner to cook, during ads on tv.... everywhere. I know my love of books comes from my dad... I used to get into trouble for folding corners, so I try not to. I carry around bus tickets as my bookmarks, because I always lose them! I love yours, and think it would be a great bookmark, that I'd make sure I didn't lose!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Stamp Spot
    Jess
    TSS Design Team

    ReplyDelete