Saturday 21 July 2012

My LOVE for you only..............

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - 20/7-26/7/212




I was actually browsing through the website and noted that CAS-ual Fridays has uploaded their new challenge - Back in Black. Black is my favourite base card colour. My usual card base colour is black , white or red. When I see the challenge, it inspired me to start immediately as I feel a gush of ideas flow through my blood and I start to visualise the complete look of my card. 

Guess what.....It turned out exactly what I have imagined. I just love the heart and a ribbon wrap around the heart. I have to put double 3D foam adhesive to accentuate the heart.

What do you think? 

Front View
Side View

Inside View 
 Love,
Maria  
Supplies List:- 
Papertrey Ink - True Black Cardstock
Papertrey Ink - Bitty Dot Cardstock

Kaisercraft - Gift of Love
Martha Stewart - Heart Confetti
Cristina Re - Florentine Punches

kikki.K - Grosgrain 15mm Red Ribbon 




American Craft - Zing - Gold Metalic Embossing Poweder




17 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Maria!! LOVE the red, white with the black...one of my favorite color combos:)!! Your heart tied in ribbon is sweet, and the sentiment is powerful and very true...all lovely:)!! So glad you came to play at CAS-ual Fridays this week...wonderful seeing your creation:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wonderful comment. Indeed they are my fav combos :P. I am looking forward to CAS-ual Fridays next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I do like the faux stitching to match the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment. I love faux stitching and sometime I overdo them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my tuxido :) It was just hand made , I really wonted to do it.
    So I´m making tutorial from your request ;) you can drop by later ;)
    http://srstyle11.blogspot.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Thank you ! I will drop by later. I have bookmark your blog.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the tutorial. I will try on my next project. I love it.

      Delete
  6. Wow - Your card is totally gorgeous - I love the red & black colour combo! The stamps you asked about on my blog are annabelle stamps (http://annabellestamps.com/)and yes they are beautiful:) Hope you have a great day, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the website and for your comment. I have just visited the website. Thanks again ..XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love all the gel pen detail and the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear I love your faux stitching and the red heart covering with the ribbon....I see first your card on casual friday and I want to hop to your blog :) ADORABLE CARD..

    I am also joining the CAS-ual Friday Challenge, my card is number 124 :) would you mind to hop to my blog? many thanks before :) any comment would makes me very glad :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. Yes I have. Beautiful work. I love your CPS-Sketch challenge. Love the high heel. XOXO

      Delete
    2. Do hop to my blog once a while. I am still new at this but will do my best to enter as many challenges I could. Thanks.

      Delete
  10. Striking and stunning card.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and sharing your blog with me.

      Delete