Monday 20 August 2012

For my dear friend in Japan


Fly my hearts away

Birthday Card - Front View

Birthday Card's Envelope - Front View

Birthday Card and Envelope

Birthday Card -Slotting in

Close up View

I did not enter any new challenge this week as I was away for a short holiday. But I have managed to drum up a special project for my special and dear friend who is celebrating her first birthday as Mrs C and away from home....

I hope she has a wonderful time and will love this card.

I mainly used PTI products in this birthday card and lots of paper cutting. Verdict...I love this project. It make me want to fly away to see my dear friend in Japan...

Love,
Maria 

1 comment:

  1. Maria this is amazing! I love the colours and attention to detail. Simply fabulous and I am sure your friend will love it xx

    ReplyDelete